Monday 1 September 2014

THE COFFEE BEAN REVIEW


Looking for a place where you have some free time to spare and yearning for a cup of coffee/tea/ice blend drink? 

Look no further, The coffee bean franchise is located Islandwide to accommodate to your cravings and likes.

Today I am pleased to introduce you guys my favourite ice blended drink from The Coffee Bean (Beanstro) and it is called the "Pure Caramel Ice Blend drink + whipped cream". It is without coffee and I am not a fan of coffee. If your prefer coffee mix you can try the "Caramel Ice Blend (without saying pure)" instead. 

I am feeling like I am in heaven since it tastes so great! The ingredients used really complement each other and trigger"happy thoughts" to form. This drink is being introduced by my boyfriend and his brother and it has been with me since then. As the saying goes, good things are meant to be shared with others. If you never try it before you should else you will never know what you're missing out.

I call it the "fall in love in heaven"drink as it is really sweet and the ingredients used  complement each other so well. Caramel is being layered all over the plastic cup and slowly the flavours combine as it lathers on your tongue.... speaking about that makes me hard to resist that cup of goodness. 

It's feels like home as I chill at the comfortable sofa seats, listening to songs and browsing on my ipad as they provide free wifi.



Scroll down and click " Here" to connect to their Facebook Page before surfing the internet.






Wait no longer and grab the cup of goodness @ The Coffee Bean now!
http://www.coffeebean.com.sg/coffeebean/store.cfm (Some outlets don't have wifi, so please check before proceeding down to the outlet that is convenient to you)

Here's my favourite lounge music - Is it too late (Classic Piano Mix) by Thomas Lemmer Ft. Lena Belgart http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3bMgbWV3g 

Head to your nearest Coffee Bean/Beanstro outlet now!

No comments:

Post a Comment