Thursday 11 September 2014

MAKEUP PRODUCTS REVIEW (BB CREAM, MAKEUP BASE, BLUSHER)

Disclaimer: I don't put a full makeup to school. Only eyebrows, concealer and lipstick on school days. When reviewing/doing advertorials, heading out with my friends on saturday, makeup will then be applied. I am not a fan of eyeliners and hence I always skip that step.

My basic makeup products. I have tried a lot of makeup products but this works for me as I have used it for almost 2 years. 


Act as an protective layer to shield your pores from the ingredients from the foundation/bb cream. Soft glowing effect achieved. Reduce oil and at the same time acting the job of a primer so that makeup stays on longer. Worth the money since a little amount is required for the entire face, extremely easy to useful, non-sticky and don't clog pores! It is an important feature in what I expect from my makeup products. Able to last for a year. Rated 3.8/5 on the makeupalley website.




Poudre Tissee (highlighter with blusher 2 -in-1)
This product is really ravishing, I fall in love when I discover this product about 1.5 years back.
A swirl of the product blends everything in a place and a flushed look can be easily achieved, highlighter can be used on the high points on your face such as nose bridge, cupid bows and cheekbone, colour payoff is really gorgeous.


BRTC BB CREAM (South Korea product)
firstly the shade suits my fair skin and I prefer dewy looks
Easily to blend, non-patchy
hydrating properties with SPF protection
Suitable for sensitive skin
Coverage is decent, apply concealer as to your preference. 

MY MAKEUP REQUIRED IS REALLY SIMPLE
(Concealor, Eyebrow pencil, foundation, blusher and lipstick.)

NEXT POST: TOP 3 FAVOURITE LIPSTICK and CONCEALERS.

TAKE NOTE THAT GIVEAWAY ENDS IN 2HR 15 MINS TO JOIN THE GIVEAWAY @RECYCLINGCLOTHESPROJECT CAROUSELL APP

No comments:

Post a Comment