Friday 19 September 2014

REVIEW OF BIORE MAKEUP REMOVER - MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER (SAMPLESTORE)

PREFER CLEANSING WATER OVER CLEANSING OIL TO REMOVE YOUR MAKEUP?
WANT AN EFFECTIVELY MAKEUP REMOVER WITHOUT CLOGGING YOUR PORES?


Now with Biore clinically proven and Non-comedogenic cleansing water, you can effectively remove your makeup without clogging pores. Skin feels really fresh, non-sticky and does not require rinsing.

Unique Selling point
Products uses watery micellar technology where dissolving and lifting off traces of makeup takes place. 

Ingredients:
Natural Mineral Water From Northern Japanese Alps is gentle to skin and naturally sourced from the snowy Alphone mountain ranges from Japan.
Anti-Bacteria Formula that helps to prevent pimples from breaking out and reduce pores to a clearer and refined complexion.
Enriched Collagen and White Tea Extract that leaves skin brighter, softer and more supple.

Product is alcohol free, oil free, allergy and Opthalmologist tested, fragrance free, colorant free.


Top to bottom: Mascara, Eyeliner, Lipstick


Light streaks of eyeliner still left behind.

With makeup
(with BBcream, concealer, lipstick, eyebrow pencil)





After cleansing:



My verdict:
Really lightweight to skin, refreshing after usage. One of my favourites for sure! Personally I prefer cleansing water to cleansing oil as I don't like the oily residue left after cleansing my face. Based my opinion, I think it's contradicting to have an oily face after cleansing. At the same time, I really like how refreshed it is and its effectiveness in removing traces of makeup. I am able to effectively clean my face for  about 1-2 wipes (cotton pads) and everything comes off easily. Personally I am really pleased with this cleanser since it is functioning well like what a cleansing water should do.  Take note: Certain makeup products such as long lasting mascara/eyeliner, might require a separate remover and hence can be further improved. I also liked the idea of the stopper since I am able to bring it overseas to use without leakage. Pump allows easy control of amount and product remains hygienic.  Overall, I highly recommended this product as I am a light makeup user and it is Made in Taiwan!

Thank you Samplestore for letting me discover this pretty pink bottle of goodness ^.^ 
Disclaimer: Despite being sponsored, details of the review are not fabricated.

No comments:

Post a Comment