Friday 12 September 2014

PODI AT RAFFLES CITY!

CELEBRATING A LOVED ONE BIRTHDAY?
Indulge in some real heavenly cakes from PODI!



PODI STANDS FOR?
PURE. OFFBEAT. DELICIOUS. INFUSIONS

PODI actually serves all day breakfast and grills to their customers and as well as some confectionery products such as cakes. They do sell it in slices and a cake as whole. My sister and I choose the Matcha Green Tea cake since it is amazing, unique and not as sweet as what I tried before. It is mild with a hint of green tea flavour. 

Personally I prefer a mild green tea taste flavour. The cake is a blend of Matcha sponge cake with Matcha cream. Colour is appealing to the eye as well. The middle of the cake is really moist and flavourful since layers of sponge cake and cream are seen overlaying each other. It is also soft and melts in your mouth, I call it the taste of heaven as I savour the delicious slice of cake. I will recommend to people who likes green tea and prefer not-so-sweet green tea cake. It is definitely unique since it is hard to find matcha cakes in Singapore. 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Wish you a good health and thank you for being an awesome dad :P

Thank you PODI for giving my family such as awesome bonding time! Appreciate it!

Wanna try this cake for yourselves?
Visit PODI at Raffles City
#B1-45 Raffles City Shopping Centre(By the main fountain)
Tel: (+65) 6336 5648
Opening Hours: 10am - 10pm (Weekdays), 9am - 10pm (Weekends)
Retail takeaway: 8am - 10pm 

For more details please do visit:
http://www.podifood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment