Friday 26 September 2014

GOODAL SUPERSEED OIL PLUS SKIN MIST REVIEW

(148ml)

Clio, who is endorsed by Kpop Queen, Lee Hyori – has launched a sub-brand called ‘Goodal - a product line that focuses on a clean ingredient list and naturalism.  Recently, I attended the SAMPLESTORE event and bought the retail size Superseed oil plus skin mist as I was really impressed when I first discover the product from the consultants. 


The Superseed oil plus skin mist is made up of oil and water layer and advised to shake for more moisturising and brightening effects. 



Contents of the Superseed oil plus skin mist are being produced after taking 720 hours of fermentation from 7 kinds of raw seeds. Since seed are fermented from natural seeds directly, product is naturally made and not artificial. 



Unique Selling point

This product includes fermenting raw seed from natural seeds.
Seed oil ingredients:
Argan oil - responsible for firming care.
Olive Oil - calming and soothing to skin
Macadamia Oil - Supplying nutrition
Sunflower seed Oil- Supplying skin energy 
Jojoba oil - strengthen moisturising
Cameillia Oil - retains hydration 
Green Tea Seed oil - Brightening care. 

This amazing product contains toner, brightening whitening agent, serum and Essential Oil all-in-1 and hence it is really functional and nutritive for skin. At the same time it leaves skin feeling refreshed after usage. It is also convenient since we can save time and cost for the awesome combination of all 3 products into one product. 




My verdict:
 After using it for 6 days since I bought it from the Samplestore event, I was really amazed by the effectiveness of this product as I could see my skin condition improving. My skin becomes brighter and skin tone more even. Personally I prefer natural/organic product and hence I am really pleased with this product! Highly recommended and I will continue to purchase after I am finished with this current bottle. Definitely gentle to skin! P.S: I use this product after cleansing my face.

Disclaimer: Product is not sponsored, reviews based after using for 6 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment