Sunday 26 October 2014

YVES SAINT LAUREN MAKEUP REVIEW

PRESENTING TO YOU THE YSL MAKEOVER REVIEW









Thank you YSL for this awesome birthday treat! 
It's really honoured to be beautified by this prestige brand in celebration of my birth to my life.
A big thank you to Andy for creating this look for me. 
I call it the FLAUNT ME! Autumn Makeup Look as shades of brown are used and I am Lovin' it!
I am really into natural makeup and always prefer shades of brown than to black since it makes me look really strong and contradicting to my character.
Hence Andy did a pretty good job by putting my preferences into place. Appreciate it!

Andy applied the Forever Youth and Light range products and function of the product is to lighten dull skin and balance uneven skin tone. 


The Forever Youth Range is also meant to firm and tighten skin and a product to prevent anti-ageing.

The range includes concentration of Glycanactif which is specially formulated to help restore skin's youthful beauty.

Products that Andy uses for my makeover:

YSL Forever Youth Range
YSL Rouge Volupté Shine


YSL Forever light products


YSL Forever Light CC Cream 
In Rosé




Look 1:








Gala Cocktail Maxi in White by Her Velvet Vase

Look 2:




Lattice Playsuit by Hervelvetvase 

Others:
Accessories by Lovisa 
Watch by NakedGlory
Shoes by Charles&Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment