Monday 13 October 2014

PEAK TO MY DAILY MAKEUP AND SKINCARE PRODUCTS - Informal post

Today will be of a more informal post where I showcase my daily makeup and skincare products. 
Pictures will do the talking today.

Contact lenses: Shimmering Grey by Freshkon.

Top from Korea, Skirt from Hervelvetvase - Wimbledon basic pleat skirt

Top Shelf
Skincare products e.g. Sunscreen, makeup remover, deodorant, body lotion, toner, moisturiser, night time mask, face lifting cream, sunblock, makeup base, facial mist, hair spray, pimple cream, contact lense solution, hair care products

 2nd Shelf - Makeup products. I basically Love MAC Lipstick best and as you can see I have most of my products stored away in the box. At the extreme bottom right is wear I normally store my daily makeup products.That includes eyebrow pencil, eyebrow mascara, concealer and lip balm.
Here's my favourite foundation. 
Will blog it real soon, 
intend to use it for my birthday ^.^



Here's a treat to you guys ~
Create an account with samplestore now and get these free samples for yourself!
Hurry and while stock last^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment