Thursday 9 October 2014

TOP FAVOURITE ONLINE STORE

Drumrolls~ Today I will be introducing my favourite online store which is similar to my favourite style and they are the street chic, romantic and elegant style. I personally like white top, skirts, dresses and shoes a lot because I look really tiny and weird in black and other dark colours. 

And here I present to you: 

HER VELVET VASE

Her velvet vase is now offering complimentary normal courier which has no additional cost incurred and hence you only have to pay for the basic selling price of the apparel that you are purchasing. Here are some awesome unique design that I like. Registered courier can be received 1-2 days with a charge of $3.50. 

Why do I prefer this online store over others: 
- Compatible styles with my own
- Unique designs 
- Self-manufactured designs and label
- Edgy, chic 
- Sometimes inspired by fashion shows hence unique and stylish
- Go accordingly to season -variety of choices, not always sticking to one style.
- Unique launches such as swimwear (HVV GIRL SUNSTRUCK COLLECTION)(HVV STREETSTYLE COLLECTION)
- Fits my petite silhouette
- Offers MoodBox (able to select style preferably by individuals). It comes in a full package from a top, bottom, bags and accessories for a bundled special price. You can purchase it as a form of present to reward yourself for putting so much hardwork into school or for a special someone during her birthday or special events. 


Here are some of my favourite looks (*some might be out of stock due to high demand)






Unique collections/concepts HVV adopted.



Visit them up now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment