Wednesday 1 October 2014

REVIEW OF THE PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (HAND CREAM AND CONCEALER)



I used to bite my finger nails before I discover Gelish and due to the exposure of air conditioner ever since I was in college and home, my hands became extremely dry. Thanks to Samplestore I discovered this amazing hand cream from Korea.

It's the Sense of care hand cream in Sakura with shea butter. I like the fact that the cream is moisturizing but not "greasy". It leaves skin silky soft and smooth. I really like the scent too as it is not overpowering and mild.Packaging is really cute and girly and at the same time handy for travelling.

Sakura extracts rejuvenates and moisturizes rough hands and also absorbs quickly and protects skin from dehydration.

Product has a special paraben-free formula that is effective in moisturizing hands and leave skin soft and smooth.

Verdict: I like the packaging and the moisturizing factor since it is highly absorbent and moisture stays on reasonably. At the same time product is not bulky and convenient.



Innisfree Mineral Concealer Stick





I have dark eye rings and broken capillaries on my face and hence a concealer stick is an essential for me. The colour of my concealer stick is # 01-Light Beige. It's easy to blend, convenient to use because it comes in a stick formula and hence is easy to apply.  Coverage is also good. It covers all my imperfections. Overall - 4/5. I read on other reviews that this concealer stick works better on summer seasons and it would be quite unpleasant for dry skin because of the texture. How to counter: Probably apply moisturiser or spray on face mist to fix/set makeup.


Stick type concealer glides on softly and lightly and is free from parabens and artificial fragrances.

No comments:

Post a Comment