Saturday 29 November 2014

Reviews of the Laneige BB Cushion

Have you ever experience breakouts from BB creams? 

Just one layer is all enough to cover the entire face.





I have been using Laneige BB cushion for almost 10 days before I did this review and I decided that it would be a great bb cream/foundation to rave about since it is long lasting and semi-water proof. It is also dermatological tested and have four different shades that is suitable for asian skin tones.

I am using NO. 21 in Natural Beige which is the 2nd fairest selection among the 4 shades available.
Laneige BB cream also gives a medium coverage and it is also buildable which means that you can use it alone to cover blemishes perfectly or can be doubled up  as a foundation after applying concealer or cc cream.

Verdict
Totally in love with the packaging and texture of this bb cushion, it is semi-matte and dewy, which it looks like you have beautiful skin, it doesn't clog your pores and long lasting, I literally don't have to touch up like what other foundation I have on hand, it also has medium coverage and buildable which means I can dab on more on my dark circles to conceal them. It is also not cakey. Totally thumbs up. Price is also affordable consider its quality since it comes with a refill of the product. The refill is retailing at 28! For the quality received, totally worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment