Monday 3 November 2014

SARAH CLOSET SG - ADVERT, ENJOY 8% OFF "SYCMONTH2014"







& many other brands:
RED CHERRY
BULLEYE LASH
DUO ADHESIVE

She also retails her own clothing brand and so check it out!

Always seeking for authentic makeup products at a lower price?
Visit Sarah Yan Closet @ their facebook page:
Alternatively you can contact the owner sarahycloset.sg@gmail.com
They do have limited instocks and preorders!
Hence don't miss the deal!

START SHOPPING NOW:
8% off on entire store when using code "SYCMONTH2014"

VERDICT:
I ordered the Ardell Demi Wispies from Darla via Carousell and it was received in really good condition. It was safely wrapped in an envelope. When the owner came to know that I need it urgently since my birthday was round the corner, she volunteered to send it to me via courier service. I really appreciate her efficient service and I highly recommend it to my viewers out there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment