Tuesday 17 June 2014

Secret of fading pimple scars

Do you wanna know the secrets of fading acne and how to treat them?
Stay tuned to my blog as I share secrets on how to rid/fade them without leaving scars.

Skin type: sensitive 

8 June
10 June

16 June


My skin type: Sensitive
Please take note that each individual skin type actually differs and what works for me might not work for you and vice versa. 

What I bought: 
Sensitive skin facial wash(Avene brand). Pimple cream, organic mask, organic cream cleanser, organic aloe vera gel for blemish skin. 

First few days I apply hydrating moisturiser, organic mask to force those dirt and bacteria that had been trapped in my pores to show up and they will appear as "Pus".

I will then use pimple cream to get rid of those pus and apply organic aloe vera gel only on those spots and moisturiser for my entire face except eye area, since pimple creams will always dries up your skin. This is the stage where you don't use toners. 

I did not apply makeup on those pimple spots but if you do I encourage using loose powder instead.
I would then use my organic cream cleanser to clean my face instead of makeup remover wipes. The organic cream cleanser can be use as a facial wash or even makeup remover. So awesome!  I prefer nature products as I have sensitive skin. 

Any comments: leave me a comment at the comment box down below if you would like to enquire and clarify your doubts. 

Stay tuned for more updates. 
My wellness programme


No comments:

Post a Comment