Wednesday 11 November 2015

FAITH IN FACE MASKS ADVERTORIAL

As I had previously mentioned! I am a fan of facial masks and therefore I am excited to give Faith in Face a try!

Faith in Face is a brand that originates from South Korea. They are now available in Singapore, Hong kong, Taiwan, Thailand and in Malaysia as well!

Faith in Face is the No.1 Hydrogel Mask Brand in Korea and here are the 3 variants that I got to try out and they are the Nourish me, Film Star and After Shower look.

Faith in Face believes in using only organic ingredients such as vegetable collagen, essential oils, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid extracts in which are free of parabens and mineral oils. Therefore they are gentle on the skin thus reducing chances of allergic reactions. It is suitable for sensitive skin users.

What makes the hydromask gains a competitive edge over the other type of mask e.g cotton sheet masks etc. is that it contain a high percentage of water soluble ingredients (beta-glucans) which help to deliver maximal hydration and promotes skin rejuvenation. 





I find nourish me smelling a bit like honey nectar and I realised certain unique ingredients that have been present in the formulation of the mask content. They are the broccoli extract and Ceramide 3. Thus curiosity strike upon me and I went to research up and it says that Ceramide 3 plays a vital role in generating a protective layer for your skin. Broccoli Extract contains Vitamins C, E & beta carotene which promotes maintenance of healthy skin and prevents UV damage. To be honest, I was pretty impressed to know how Faith in face differentiate themselves from the other brands where they ensure naturally derived extracts, such as vegetable extracts are used which makes it perfect for sensitive users to use with ease.

Especially like it after I apply some makeup, I didn't even have to layer a lot of make up onto face.
10/10!
Thumbs up!



The Hydromask
as you can see it is encapsulated within the mask therefore no dripping etc.
To apply the mask: be sure to place the "smooth side" as shown in the picture to your face.



Totally refreshed skin, looks like I just jumped out of shower!


Among the three variants that I received, my favourite was the after shower look, it leaves skin hydrated and felt soft,supple and bouncy after lathering it on my face for almost 20 minutes. 

I prefer the faith in face mask because the mask sheet came in separate sheets to better fit the contour of my face, mask is very well made even though it is a one time off disposable mask, it has anti-slip surface and since it is an hydrogel mask, the nutrients were all infused within the mask therefore I encounter no dripping that the common mask sheet does which makes it a plus point over other masks varieties.







Just to inform you guys after using the mask in about 20 minutes the thickness of the mask does reduce visibly as seen from the photo it is so translucent that you can see my skin.




The advantages of the Black & white filmstar mask series is that it is functional since it contributes both whitening as well as hydration in one, normally sheet mask promotes only one type of function.
* Plus point again*



To end up this post! there are the other 2 variants which FaithinFace carries which include: Hold me tight and Miss Invisible Pore mask

Based on the creative names you probably can tell that Hold me tight basically promotes lifting and firming where the popular Korean ingredient for lifting - Red Ginseng is being added into it therefore allows skin to appear younger and radiant than before, while Miss invisible Pore mask tightens and aid to close pores. It contains Salicylic Acid to reduce sebums hidden in the pores and Peppermint extract to cleanse and purify pores.

Faithinface is now retailing for $14.50 for box of 3 sheets of the same variant exclusively available at Watsons. All 5 variants are sold widely in Watsons.

Please do like 'LIKE' FaithinFaceSG Facebook page to find out more: www.facebook.com/FaithinFaceSG

No comments:

Post a Comment