Friday 6 November 2015

De Arte Hair Studio Review (non-sponsored)

Finally months of missing in action due to exams, I am finally back with a review regarding HAIR SALON!

De Arte Hair Studio is a salon situated at Paya Lebar Square which is just next to the station itself. It was my first time purchasing a coupon that provides hair services but curious me, I wanted to at least give it a try. I happened to chance upon the Groupon deal of De Arte Hair Studio and after research done online, I went ahead to book my appointment and I swear I never regretted my decision.

I understand that all girls and woman in particular, hair is by far the most worrisome body part and it is impossible to conceal if the treatment faulted in some way or another. Therefore I am writing to inform (students in particular) that if you are always in dilemma to give hair dyeing a try due to various criteria of price, results etc. You can totally fall back on this salon and give it a try.

My review and experience:

Both staff Paul and Elle are both exceptionally polite and hospitable and it was by far the best treatment I have ever gotten from Groupon. There were no hidden cost, everything was laid out black and white such as mid back length subjected to $12 surcharge and there were no fault in their products and services, therefore I highly recommended.

I chose an ash mixed with variants of green colour as per advised by Paul. He had ten years of experience which didn't go to null, for I am able to entrust him with my tresses without fretting whether the dye will go blotchy/patchy in which I believe people generally have the impression that coupons merchant usually skim down their products/service standard as they were more concern about their operating expenses rather than their valued customers.

I would like to take the chance to state that this is not an endorsed post or rather I was not paid to advertise for them, I just felt that they were too good and therefore I am sharing the love.

In the event if you really want to get the same colour that I did, you can kindly mentioned my name to Paul I am sure he will assist you accordingly.

Take note:
No other additional cost unless you would like it bleached
Hair treatment is of commonality however substantial enough for me, results might varies so it is better for you to check with the stylist accordingly.


The Groupon Ad - De Arte Hair Salon
http://www.groupon.sg/deals/dealbank_en_sg/de-arte-hair-studio/720132146

The deal

  • $38 for L’Oréal Matrix colouring or highlights + hair treatment + wash and blow (worth $180)
  • $45 for L’Oréal Matrix colouring or highlights + hair treatment + cut, wash, and blow (worth $235)
  • Valid for first time customers above 21 years old, Reservation is required at least 2-3 days in advance.


FYI: I bleached my hair 6 months ago, it's two toned by the way, as seen from the photo above.


Address:
De Arte Hair Studio
Paya Lebar Square

60, Paya Lebar Road, 
#01-22
Singapore 409051

You can seek for either Elle or Paul. Paul is a senior stylist.

Please call: 6635 2750.
Business Hour: Mon - Fri: 10.30am - 9.00pm
Sat, Sun, Public Holiday: 10.30am - 8.00pm


1 comment:

  1. I am happy with the stylist. I do find the front desk rather rude tho

    ReplyDelete