Wednesday 9 September 2015

SAMPLESTORE KA BLOOM + 2015 Review

It was an exceptional event and as a SAMPLESTORE Blogger, I was invited to attend the launch of Samplestore mobile app at Maker's Market, TripleOne Somerset. 

Basically with increased efficiency and effectiveness, we can now access and cart out Samplestore samples via our mobile devices with no hassle. Definitely love this application launch by Samplestore! 






NEW SERIES OF SKINCARE 
Featured on Taiwan Beauty Show - Nurenwozuida
Manage to get free eyebrow styling service by Allure Beauty Saloon
Specialized in Eyebrow and eyelashes services



Awesome Handmade Cookies by The Cookie Craft.
I shared it with my loved ones and the feedback was that it's great, not sweet. 
I would encourage everyone to support them!
Thanks to Samplestore for invitation, I could discover this awesome store!
Now available online! Do contact them!
Instagram: Cookiecraft.sg




 
ZA was here for this year's launch and the product that was highly raved is the concealer.
A must try!


This particular booth particularly attracted me as they are all organic products.
There is mask, toner, moisturizer, floral petals mist
If you are interested do go to the pharmacy at Nishino, Isetan!


 MACherie is here again just like last year and what I wanted to comment was its curly set lotion! It was totally effective and my curls were lasting throughout the day, I think curl hair really suit me well as my hair doesn't look boring and flat anymore. Totally recommended!

Our samplestore goodie kit which consist of certain samples e.g. mask, lotions, shampoo/conditioner, facial scrub etc.

Overall, I am content and honoured to be invited to the samplestore launch, I am able to always be on the discovery of new and unique products which are yet to be launch in the market, before I purchase them when I like it. I hope this will cut down on incurring unwanted expenses if I would like to try the newest product in town before purchasing them. 

Thanks samplestore!
Much love,


Yummylicious! 
The Pressed Juice trend now! 
Do try mixed vegetables pressed juice!

111 Somerset Road, #238164
#01-10

No comments:

Post a Comment