Tuesday 15 September 2015

Essential CC Oil & Night Care Milk ADVERTORIAL

Hi dear readers,
It's been a long time since I blogged and today drumrolls, I am going to introduce TWO newly revamped products by Essentials! We are always caring for our body, skin and neglecting our hair. Hence today I wanted to delicate a blog post concerning hair stresses.

Ever experience a bad hair day coupled with hair woes such as:
Spiteful Split Ends Stress, Badass Breakage Stress, despicable dryness, cruel combing, brazen blow hair drying?


Do you know?
Daily combing causes friction to our delicate hair causing hair knots to form which in a prolonged basis leads to hair breakage.

Constant Blow drying of hair remove moisture from our hair which are susceptible to dry, brittle and prone conditions.

The ends of the hair are the oldest and driest which may lead to split ends.
Besides, daily styling, blow drying, bleaching and dyeing of hair might even worsen the condition of your hair. Do you know, even basic hairstyles such as a ponytail tie is a form of inflicting stress and pressure to your hair and eventually this can lead to hair breakage.

On top of that, can you fathom that external environmental factors and self inflicted stress are also other causes to hair stresses?

Keep all your worries away, I have now found 2 solutions to help tackle these irritating hair woes!!!

So voila! Let me introduce to you guys the rescuers to counter all these hair stresses.




1) The Essential CC Oil
Retail Price: S$11.90
The CC oil acts actually like an ordinary BB/CC cream, 
Yes You didn't see it wrongly, I would like to reiterate, this multipurpose formula acts just like a BB cream and it can help you to combat 5 different hair conditions, CC oil forms a protective layer of oil around each hair strand which leave you which tangle free and manageable hair.

Verdict
 I personally like it a lot and I will definitely be purchasing it again. 
I actually used other oil from other brands in the market but I did not find them exceptionally good, 
this is awesome firstly because it does not have an oily cast after application, and it is so smooth and easily absorbed by our hair follicles.  In addition, not much is required to achieve manageable hair which makes it efficient, fulling the purpose of this product! Last but not least I also like the after look upon application of the cc oil, which makes my hair *glow*, feels like I just had my hair done in the salon.

Totally worth it! Highly recommended!

BESIDES, 




2) NIGHT CARE MILK
Retail Price: S$11.90

Do you also know that just solely tossing and turning while being cosy tucked away in bed may result in you accumulating friction in your hair, and end up looking like a lion's mane?

This is because when the pillow and your hair rubs against each other,  misaligning of hair cuticles occurs.

Therefore, many woman and girls faced this problem and they end up washing their hair in the morning, styling and blow drying before heading to school/work. Therefore this is when the Night Care Milk comes in handy, helps you to save time and achieve fabulous hair and you can simply tidying your hair with just your FINGERS! 




Verdict
 I admit I am a lazy girl in the morning and sometimes I sleep in my hair rollers so that I can get naturally curled hair in the morning. Hence, I cannot afford to wash my hair in the morning before I head for school since when water touches it, it automatically looses it curls and it would meant that all the effort took to create the curls is lost in the process. Yes it is true that I am really in love of this product! I used to take 2 hours to prepare for school but could you believe it without washing, styling my hair in the morning, my preparation time cut down to 40 minutes! Impressive~


TRIED AND TESTED! 




PLAY Essential's Mane Hero Facebook Game and combat the 5 evil Hair Stress Brothers and Pesky Pillow King to win attractive weekly prizes!



No comments:

Post a Comment