Friday 23 January 2015

MY FAVOURITE BRANDS (FASHION, MAKEUP, SKINCARE & WELLNESS)

Are you aware of what sort of style suit your body frame?

E.g. broad lines print ain't suitable for petite since it creates a illusion of you being shorter.
Accentuate your body with peplums for the illusion of hour glass silhouette.
When pair with loose bottoms pair with a body hugging top /vice versa.
Pair on contrasting colours instead of colours from the same palate.

Fashion is one of my favourite interest and I am always surfing the net for the latest styles and even browsing blogshops looking for the apparels that best fit my preferences. Always be bold with choices and you are on your way to discover new fashion styles for yourself. I am very experimental with clothings and I am really into unique designs and trends.


My dislikes:  I don't like pants and jeans. I prefer dresses and skirts and due to the tropical season in Singapore, the clothes that best fit my preferences are readily available in the market. 

My fashion style: I love white the most as it is very versatile you can pair it with basic colour or even fanciful prints. I also prefer sleeveless as I really perspire easily and I can just throw in a basic cardigan for my lectures. I prefer chic and elegant clothings and I am really a huge fan of heels due to my petite frame. I am a shopaholic and I do keep up with the latest trends that is launched in the market.

Here's the list of the blogshops and boutiques I patronise from:

clothes, bags:

shoes:

watch:

accessories:

Makeup, Skincare, Wellness (brands I tried before and recommend):
Chanel (powder foundation, primer, hydrating skincare products)
Laneige (BB cushion foundation)
Yves Saint Lauren (Lipstick, Eyebrow Pencil, Eyeshadow, Perfume/Cologne)
Victoria Secret (Perfume)
Givenchy (Lipstick)
M.A.C (Lipstick)
Innisfree (Concealer, eyebrow pencil, handcream, nail cuticle softener)
Browhaus (Eyebrow threading)
Pink Parlour (Waxing)


XOXO, 
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment