Thursday 22 January 2015

MY DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE (LATEST)


Here's my updated list of skincare products. 

It takes a lot of experience and money before we can conclude which type of products are suitable for our skin. I have spend countless of years searching for my perfect skincare products even experiencing the formation of acne which is a huge concern for woman/ladies. There are a lot of skincare products available in the market from drugstore brands to premium brands such as Chanel etc. So without further ado, here's my own list of skincare products.

Note: Skincare products tested for at least 6-8 months.


Hado Labo facial cleanser.

This is really a cleanser I can't live without for years.
I really like mild and hydrating cleanser and this is one of the facial cleanser that helps to fulfill the purpose that I am looking for at a reasonable price.

SIMPLE everyday Toner (USA)
This is a mild toner and it is suitable for sensitive to acne prone skin.
It's already my 2nd bottle and I never encounter any breakouts. 

Tip: Can be used to remove traces of makeup that your makeup remover missed.



Oil Plus Skin Mist by Goodal
I really love this product as well since it is full of natural ingredients such as seed oil. 
Upon hearing the word "oil" you might think that it might leave the skin feeling oily and lead to problems such as pimple since you might have the idea that it might clog up your pores.

Do erase that assumption since this bottle of goodness utilise a new technology whereby it combines water and oil. The purpose is to allow your skin to retain maximum hydration without being it too oily and clog up our delicate pores. 

This is actually a 3-in-1 product where it acts as a toner, serum and moisturizer. 
This really helped my skin a lot ever since I discover it from the SAMPLESTORE KABLOOM EVENT.
It's already my 2nd bottle and I can foresee myself replenishing it in the future.

BIORE Micellar Cleansing water.

A mild and effective cleanser meant for removing makeup and dirt.
I like the fact that it is gentle and not oily and still function well as stated.
It is both proven non-comedegenic and acne free . 
This is already my 3rd bottle and a great alternative due to its reasonable price.


Hada Labo Moisturizing cream in light!

This is an absolutely great product to use for moisturizing purpose. 
Remember the days when I was in Europe when the weather is extremely dry and cold, 
this really helps a lot!
I have been using Hada Labo products for years as I am really into product which are gentle to the skin and have hydrating benefits. 


Nov UV Shield Ex Spf 50 Sunblock (daily use)for sensitive skin

I have been using this product for months and it didn't break me out.
I like the texture and the fact that it is not oily for my skin. 
Nov is a brand meant for sensitive to extra sensitive skin (includes acne prone skin too) and hence it is extremely mild. 


- Hope you guys find this blogpost useful -
xoxo, 
Val

No comments:

Post a Comment